***YU Space***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
***YU Space***

.::Downladujte muziku,filmove,programe,etc::.

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Messengers Archive Viewer 2.72

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Ignjatovic
Admin
Admin
Ignjatovic

Muški
Broj poruka : 149
Datum upisa : 26.08.2007

Messengers Archive Viewer 2.72 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Messengers Archive Viewer 2.72   Messengers Archive Viewer 2.72 Icon_minitimePon Sep 03, 2007 6:20 pm

Messengers Archive Viewer 2.72 74592-messengers_archive_viewer

Messenger Archive Viewer' as shown in the title, helps you view your chat logs without logging into Yahoo or MSN. The best part is that if you need information that is in the Yahoo or MSN archives and your Internet connection is down, this program will open the archive for you.

When I tried the program, I've noticed that it works exactly like the Yahoo! Messenger archive. Although the program has a refresh button, I didn't need to use it, because it seems that the archive is read in real-time. The chat logs are sorted by date for each of your contacts. You can also print or save your archive as a HTML or a TXT file.

The user interface is as simple as it could be. With just a few clicks, you can review a conversation and find the information you need.

:arrow: Download
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.yuspace.tk

Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
***YU Space*** :: Download :: Programi-
Skoči na: